Submit to Town Talk
- Via email: Send a high-resolution photo as an attachment to email@example.com. Include the text that you would like to run with the photo. For timely submissions, such as birthdays and anniversaries, please specify the date you would like the item to run in the paper.
- In person: Town Talk forms are available at our office in Eagle-Vail. Hard-copy photos can be picked up from the office during business hours within 30 days of publication.
- Submissions must be received by noon prior to the day of desired publication.
- We cannot guarantee all submissions will be published. To guarantee placement, contact our paid ad department.
- Poems are not allowed in Town Talk unless the author can be verified to avoid copyright infringement or royalty fees.
- Items can only run in the paper once. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for memorials, missing pets, etc.
- We cannot run fliers in Town Talk, as they reproduce poorly and the small text is often illegible.
- Please keep text to 100 words or less.
Most items run within a week of being submitted, but please keep in mind that Town Talk is a free service utilized by the entire community. The Vail Daily staff will do our best to get things into the paper as soon as possible. If you have any questions about Town Talk, call 970-748-2933.